- Certified to LPCB SR3 and SR4
- Can be compartmentalised for segregation
- Structural floors
- Fan mounting holes
- Removable roof
- Removable sill (threshold)
- Hinged transom
- Catflap- cable access door
- Internal vent outlet (vent from pump to outside)
- Developed a method of exiting pipes through SR3 kiosk up to a maximum of Ø260
- A sump can be incorporated
- Bottom level lifting solutions (lifted into place from the bottom of the kiosk to prevent working at height)
- Standard colour is green 14C39, other colour available on request.
- Flat-pack delivery available for on-site assembly where access is restricted
MCL were approached by a manufacturer of dosing systems as an alternative to their current SR3 kiosk supplier for a large, one piece, construction (12m x 4m x 4m). The client also required four smaller standard kiosks for the same project. The kiosk had many additional features:- Removable Roof, Chemical Containment, Removable Sill on Double Door Set, Fill Point, Partition Wall, Structural Floor, Lifting Solution (capable of lifting 15 tons total weight). MCL manufactured a kiosk to meet the specification in line with LPCB certification to Level 3. It was delivered in one piece to the client’s address where it was fitted with the customers own control gear and further electrics prior to being delivered to the end customer. The kiosk was delivered in line with the customer quality, price and delivery expectations. The client was happy with the kiosk and will be placing additional business with MCL. Read More
Get a quote for this productClose
GET A QUOTE FOR "Chemical Containment Kiosks"
MCL’s Chemical Containment Kiosk (bunded) is designed to prevent the unwanted leakage of potentially harmful chemicals/liquids into the kiosk's surrounding environment. Certified to LPCB SR3 and SR4, the Chemical Containment Kiosk can be compartmentalised to segregate different chemicals and machinery stored within the kiosk to avoid cross-contamination.