- Meets the requirements of the ES301 industry standard
- Tough and resistant to attack/explosion
- Explosion tested by BRE to the requirements of specification TCR 20/97 as required by industry
- Manufactured to meet individual DNO option requirements
- Easy to install (onsite installation, flat pack/assembly)
- Stock holding as required, crane- off loading, bolt down electrics optional
- Manufactured in a variety of sizes and colours and finishes as required
Substation Kiosk Explosion Test
MCL Utility explosion tested their substation kiosk on 18th June 2014. To our knowledge, this is the first such test in the UK for over 14 years.
Watch in full screen at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sbSaL1wd4k
Get a quote for this productClose
GET A QUOTE FOR "Electricity Substation Kiosks "
MCL’s Electricity Substation Kiosk is designed to house and protect both larger and smaller substations/ transformers and is the first kiosk of its kind to be tested to the industry standard BRE test TCR 20/97 in 15 years.
Our Electricity Substation Kiosk has a specially designed roof which dissipates the force of an explosion, should the worst happen, preventing injury to passers by.