- Meets industry standard GIS PRS35:2011
- Standard ventilation of 3% of floor area, additional ventilation available
- Available in standard sizes or any size to suit your needs
- Standard colour is green 14C39, other colour available on request
- A variety of textured finishes to suit the kiosk environment available- stone, brick, wood grain
- Wide range of fittings and accessories available- shoot bolt, weather louvre, door stays, stainless steel hinges and door options.
- Supplied with a pair of outward opening doors as standard
- Additional pairs or single doors available
- Secondary means of escape doors with panic bar available if required
- Graffiti is easily removed
- Lower impact on site surroundings due to offsite construction
- Flat-pack supply available for on-site assembly where access is restricted
- Quick installation
- Onsite visit option available to ensure delivery is problem free
GC Walk-through Gas Kiosk
The Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is carrying out a 5-year programme of energy upgrading. This work includes the installation of a new 13MWh, 7bar gas supply, new pressure regulators and meter rig together with a new buried meter outlet system. The contractor for these works was GBH Utilities Ltd of Rotherham, a GIRS & Gasafe contractor working directly for the NHS Trust. The kiosk was delivered in July 2014. The location of the rig meant that a long-reach lorry mounted crane was utilised to position the kiosk as shown below. A high degree of collaboration between the two companies was required to ensure the adequacy of the design and this paid off in the trouble free installation which was completed within an hour! Read More
Get a quote for this productClose
GET A QUOTE FOR "Gas Walk-in/ Walk-Through Bespoke Kiosks"
MCL’s Gas walk-in/wall-through range is designed to allow the installation of larger gas meter rigs. The Gas walk-in/wall-through range compliments the traditional, patented GC™ range of kiosks and has been both technically and physically assessed and approved by National Grid Gas to industry standard GISPRS35:2011. The Gas walk-in/walk-through range is available in both standard and bespoke sizes and can be manufactured in any non-metallic colour to suit your requirements.