- Certified to LPCB SR3 and SR4
- Manufactured to customer requirements
- Forced ventilation
- GRP cowl for weather protection on vents/fans
- Low maintenance
- Long life installation
- Hinged transom
- Removable sill (threshold)
- Bottom level lifting solutions (lifted into place from the bottom of the kiosk to prevent working at height)
- Standard colour is green 14C39, other colour available on request.
- Flat-pack delivery available for on-site assembly where access is restricted
A customer approached MCL to manufacture and install a MCC kiosk and a kiosk for a sludge thickening plant for the same project. The scope of the project was to manufacture and deliver both kiosks. Due to the kiosk for the sludge thickening plant being in excess of 6 meters deep it was delivered flat pack and assembled on site by the MCL Installation Team. All ventilation and heating calculations were undertaken by MCL utilising the data provided by the customer. MCL satisfied all the relevant Health and Safety Requirements for Site Installation. Read More
MCL Utility MCC Kiosk and Access Chamber Installation.
Watch in full screen at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2qoUGJ-yKU
Get a quote for this productClose
GET A QUOTE FOR "Motor Control Centre (MCC) Kiosks"
MCL’s MCC kiosk is designed to house motor control centres. Our MCC kiosk is a low maintenance, long life installation that is certified to LPCB SR3 and SR4. Manufactured to our customers’ requirements we offer a wide variety of additional features e.g forced ventilation, hinged transom, removable sill, GRP cowl for weather protection etc.
Prebuilt offsite to minimise disruption and delivered when required, our MCC kiosk's allow for a quick and effective MCC installation. Combines with our RapidSTACK Access Chamber to deliver a complete MCC housing package.